Wednesday, December 20 and Thursday, December 21 at 8:06 AM ET
SES-2, SR 2-Unity Receiver
Wednesday, December 20 at 8:06 AM ET
XDS Receiver, Netcue V01
Sampling of Program Content
- Feeling like there’s not much hope in your world today? On my program I’ll tell you the story of another group of people, a nation long ago, in a trouble far more serious than ours today – but they had a Hope. I will tell the story of their struggles, their Hope, and what happened when a star appeared over their land – a star that led them to the Greatest Gift Ever Given!
- You’ll hear the story of Eric Liddel, the man who came to be known as the “Flying Scotsman”. His story was told in the movie, “Chariots of Fire”. But the real story is what happened to him after that as he ministered to the prisoners in a WWII Japanese prison camp.
- You’ll hear the story of one very sick little girl, and a poem her father wrote to give her a special Christmas hope. The story behind that poem is fascinating!
- Then there’s the story of William, a man I knew who had the simple mind of a child, but an unbelievable spirit of hope. This story will lift your spirit and break your heart.
- Finally, you’ll hear the true story of one blind man who searched for hope in one place, and found it, amazingly, somewhere completely different, and through it all, wrote a hymn we all know and love.
“The Hope of Christmas” is a wonderful program perfect for all ages and designed to remind us of the true Hope we have in the Christ Child. I encourage all not to miss it!
This Christmas program, “The Hope of Christmas”, follows the SRN Talk clock.
For questions regarding the program call Jerry Stewart at 360-961-5587.
If you are interested in carrying Jerry Stewart’s daily feature “One Moment in America”, please let us know.
If you plan to clear “The Hope of Christmas”, please send us your information (Call Letters, Market, Time and Date Cleared) to email@example.com or fax to 817-576-3666.