Wednesday, November 22 and Thursday, November 23 at 8:06 AM ET
SES-2, SR 2-Unity Receiver
Wednesday, November 22 at 8:06 AM ET
XDS Receiver, Netcue V01
Have you noticed that just about any time you take a moment to catch up with the latest happenings in our nation, that almost immediately you are pounded with so much complaining and frustration and arguing?
It all makes me wonder:
- Are we really a “united” nation?
- Is there anything in our America today to be thankful for?
In the program you will hear:
- The 2nd Thanksgiving – In this special Thanksgiving program, we will take a look at a time in history when there was not really much to be thankful for in America, and at a people we know as “Pilgrims”, who had almost everything going against them. Listeners will hear the true story of these pilgrims and what happened to them AFTER that first Thanksgiving Celebration. It’s a powerful true story that many will be hearing for the first time.
- The People on Paradise Road – In 1973 when I was working to put myself through graduate school, one of my many jobs was selling vacuum sweepers. In this program listeners will hear what happened the day I was sent to a sales appointment at a home on Paradise Road that had no front door!
- Mark – the Pesky Student – You’ll hear the story of Mark, the pesky student, and how his actions completely changed the heart of his third grade teacher.
- Little “Do” – You’ll hear the true story of my old pioneer grandmother and how she got the nickname, “Little Do”.
- A Free Concert in the Subway – Finally, you’ll hear the true story of what happens when the best violinist in the entire world takes his 3 million dollar violin with him to the subway to perform a FREE CONCERT for those there during rush hour.
It’s a great story for listeners of all ages and perfect for this day, Thanksgiving.
For questions regarding the program call Jerry Stewart at 360-961-5587.
If you are interested in carrying Jerry Stewart’s daily feature “One Moment in America”, please let us know.
If you plan to clear “Finding Thanksgiving”, please send us your information (Call Letters, Market, Time and Date Cleared) to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to 817-576-3666.